Pages

Saturday, November 28, 2015

Barkley/Pet Fest

I have not written a post about Barkley since we got him and I feel like it is necessary because he literally is the best dog ever.  Every one that comes to our house loves him.  He is so well behaved (except for the occasional chasing of the cat) and is so good with the kids.  Annabel makes him do the “nae nae” dance every so often and he even tolerates that.  I do not know what happened with his other family and although I often think about it I really do not want to know.  I am just happy he is with us now!

In October (Craig and Chad had gone to the Air Show) so Old Town Spring was hosting Pet Fest.  Annabel and I loaded up Barkley and took him.  It was a lot of fun and again Barkley was very well behaved.  He stayed right by me and didn’t try to play with other dogs, etc.  Best.Dog.Ever.

IMG_7046

IMG_7047

IMG_7048

IMG_7049

IMG_7402

IMG_7411

 IMG_7046

White001

White002

White003

White004

White005

White006

White007

White008

White009

White010

White011

White012

White012jpg

White014

White015

White016

White017

No comments:

Post a Comment