Pages

Saturday, November 28, 2015

Annabel’s 4th Birthday Party

The morning started out with special hugs from her brother.  I never had a brother so I do not know the relationship that these two share but it certainly is special and I encourage them everyday to continue it!

4

6

8

10

It was a very difficult decision on where to have Annabel’s birthday party this year.  Not difficult because Annabel didn’t know what she wanted…she did.  She wanted pink and princess.  And, honestly she probably would have been happy as pie to have it at the exact same place that she did last year.  But, I didn’t want to do that.  So, I did what all good moms do and put out the feelers on facebook.  We have a great place called Kidville (which Annabel says is where she wants her party next year as well) and they took everything.  Literally everything.  This is the first kids birthday party that I have ever had where I didn’t at least do goody bags.  They took care of the cake, all refreshments and goody bags.  It was amazing!!

Annabel was very happy because we had family, neighborhood friends and school friends all come to help her celebrate!!!

(Oh, and please excuse some of the pictures as they are not quite clear…. I was just starting to experiment with different setting on my camera!)

 

IMG_8559

IMG_8563

IMG_8595

IMG_8598

IMG_8606

IMG_8607

IMG_8639

IMG_8677

IMG_8678

IMG_8680

IMG_8683

No comments:

Post a Comment