A few weeks ago, I noticed in Chad’s mouth that he had a “shark” tooth or a permanent tooth that was growing behind the baby tooth. I really did not think too much of it because everyone said that the baby tooth would get loose and everything would be fine. Well, that baby tooth did not seem to be getting loose to me so I called the dentist. They said we should come in and have it looked at (of course) but we were going to be in Dallas for the next week so I waited until we got back.
When I took him in, they took an x-ray, etc. The dentist said that the problem with letting it go is that the permanent tooth might not get into its property position if the baby tooth did not come out. So, I knew what that meant. Chad freaked – of course. But, they gave him some gas and everything was just fine. He was so excited to have his first tooth out!!
No comments:
Post a Comment