As a runner, 5k’s are my most favorite thing to do in the whole world! The distance is easy for me and they usually involve a fun theme. So, this year, Santa’s Wonderland near College Station was hosting a fun run. So, I signed up for it because it was a way for me to get to do something I enjoy doing (running in a 5K) and I can bring my family too. They dropped me off at the start point and they headed on over to Santa’s workshop. The hayrides had not started yet (since the runners ran through the lights) so they did the other fun stuff like the petting zoo and horse rides. And, Nana and GrandDad got to enjoy it with us! Fun times! I think we will have to make this one a tradition!
Here is me and my friend before the race – freezing.
And, both kids asleep on the way home (and their Mommy) = Successful trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment