We seriously live in the best community ever – for kids – and if you want to do stuff with your kids there is never a shortage of things to do and for FREE!!! I got an email from our local mall that they were hosting donuts with Santa. So, I rsvp’d and off we went! There were only a handful of people there, we got to sit on Santa’s lap and take a picture and Santa read a story. Then, we had a parade down to where Santa's perch is at the mall for the holiday and dropped our Toys for Tots presents off.
Annabel was not too sure about Santa. But, she finally warmed up to him and actually went up and touched him. Chad, as usual, loved him. Told him all kinds of things. Chad’s a talker!
(Oh, remember how I said Annabel just takes off her clothes when has to go potty? You didn’t believe me, did you?)
Chad loves him some Santa!
Annabel is warming up to him.
OK – give me a kiss but make it quick!!
Look Mom , I did it – but now RUN!
I am going back for more – I need to see if that beard is real.
More Chad and Santa bromance.
And, Annabel’s favorite thing in the world – riding on Daddy’s shoulders.
The End.
No comments:
Post a Comment