Last year, there was a facebook phenomenon to do a 30 days of thankful. I love the concept but didn’t want to go quite as public as facebook with my thoughts. So, last year I did it on my blog and this year I will do the same.
1. Thankful for social media and other outlets that allow us to keep up so closely with friends and family. This year, I have reconnected with favorite 1st grade teacher as well as people I lived across the street from when I was in the 4th grade. It is always a great source of Mommy information for me.
2. I am thankful for the cooler weather in the mornings.
3. I am thankful for our church.
4. I am thankful for good friends that will be there for you in any situation.
5. I am thankful for my children’s wonderful school and thankful it is also located at our church.
6. I am thankful for my job.
7. Today I am thankful our my family’s health.
8. Thankful for a flexible work schedule that allows me to do fun things with my kids.
9. Thankful to live in a town that offers such wonderful opportunities for families to spend time together.
10. Thankful for early morning snuggles with the kids before busy days get started.
11. Its Veteran’s Day so duh, I am thankful for my freedom! (As I am everyday!)
12. Thankful there is only one Monday per week.
13. Thankful for the warmth of a home.
14. Today I am thankful for giving and caring hearts.
Days 15 – 27. Thankful for a busy life that has prohibited me from blogging everyday.
28. Thanksgiving Day: So much to be thankful for it literally blows my mind. Last night I prayed to God to just look inside my heart for everything I was thankful for because there was no way I could possibly name everything and I just prayed that he would know. Thankful. Thankful.
No comments:
Post a Comment