Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

Those Little Feet

It is funny how watching something can take you back to another memory.  Watching Annabel’s little feet power her motorcycle reminds me of my Papa.  Apparently when I was a child, I used to do the same thing with my big wheel and my Papa talked about my fast little feet all the time.  It seems like there were other times when he talked about how my feet would not stay still.  Seeing Annabel’s fast little feet reminds me of that and of him.  I am sure he is watching Annabel’s fast little feet from up above and smiling and laughing.  He would have loved Chad and Annabel so much. He would have been so proud that Chad was named after him and he would have been so proud that Annabel was Annabel. He would have thought they were “just dandy!”

So, for now, watch these fast little feet go!

Annabel’s fast little feet

No comments:

Post a Comment