Wow – I cannot even believe I am writing this blog. Craig and I have been going back and forth on a pool for a while. And, I do mean a while. We actually had drawings done back in 2008. Then, we got pregnant and decided to put it on hold. Then, in October we brought up the discussion again. We went back and forth, back and forth. We didn’t want to take money out of savings so we saved more and got the little “nest egg” saved for the pool. Then, I got cold feet. So, it was off. Then, I got hot feet (probably on a run one day) and thought it is only going to get hotter and I am going to be so mad at myself that we didn’t move forward. So, finally, a decision was made. Sometimes it is nice just to make a decision, either way!
Pool guy said the “dig” starts next week. Wow, crazy. In less than 30 days we will be swimming. I am sure since we have decided on this, this summer will be some freak summer where temps don’t get out of the 50s.
Here is an initial drawing. We have made some tweaks here and there but this will give you the general idea (mountains and all).
No comments:
Post a Comment