Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Our past 2 weeks

Our past 2 weeks have been a little bit crazy!  Craig and Chad decided to take a spur of the moment, last minute trip to DisneyWorld with Doug, Melissa and Talon.  Doug was surprising Melissa and Talon with the trip and of course, Craig will NOT be left out of a Disney Trip! They had a great time.  I have asked Craig to blog about the trip because they had a wonderful time.  He said it was great father/son bonding time.  And, while they were gone, Annabel and I stayed home and finished projects held down the fort.  We did actually get a lot done.  Funny how I get so much more done when it is just us girls in the house!  We had to go out and visit a few houses but Annabel was a trooper!  The boys got home on Wednesday and I was so excited to see them. I met them at the car, gave Chad the biggest hug ever, and all he could ask was, “Where’s my sister?”  Apparently he didn’t miss his Mommy at all but missed his sister.  He went in and gave her the biggest hug and said, “Sister, I’m back!”  She smiled and  laughed so I know she was excited to see him too.

Then, a few 3 days later, on Saturday, we headed to Wichita  to see my Dad.  He was inducted into the Kansas Officials Hall of Fame.  It was a big day for him so of course we wanted to be there.  Chad and Annabel both had a great time playing with Abie’s kids.  It was almost like a vacation (a vacation without any luggage since all mine didn’t make the plane) because the kids were entertained the whole time! 

Craig mentioned the other night that this would be our last trip until Disney in October.  Hmmmmm…..I have other things in mind!  Who knows if it will all work out but I would like to go to California, Brandon and New York.  My friend Jennifer and I have been talking a while about going to California in May to see her son Tyler.  Then, I got to thinking that maybe I should take Chad and take him to CarsWorld.  We will probably go to Branson in the summer to see Dad at the lake house and then I would really like Chad to get to New York this year to see Uncle John.  Well, Uncle John and…..SPIDERMAN…On Broadway!  So many trips so little time.  Time and well, money!  HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment