New York is my adopted hometown. I love this city. I have loved this city since I was a kid. My grandparents took me there first when I was probably 12 years old. Loved it then, loved it now. Now, it makes it even better that my Uncle John lives there. Oh, and it makes it even better that Chad is his FN. He always wants Chad us to come and visit. We went last May – hard to believe it has been a year. We have talked on and off again since then about going back but nothing ever seemed to work out. So, in looking at the schedule over the summer, I am trying to plan things because Chad does not have school and I really don’t want us to just sit around and twiddle our thumbs. (Seriously, could you ever see us just sitting around?) Anyway, I got with Uncle John, we came up with a date, and we are going to have a long weekend in New York City. I am so excited! I could barely sleep last night thinking about everything I want to do. Spiderman tickets are already bought, Cinderella tickets are already bought.
Oh, and yes, before you can even ask, Ma is coming. She is in Israel now but I texted her and told her the dates and the next text I got was, “I’m in.” She loves NYC too and of course doesn’t want to be left out so here we all go again to take on NYC!
I have some photos from my first trip to NYC – I will look those up today and post one to give everyone a good laugh. But, here are a couple of photos from my last 2 NYC trips.
No comments:
Post a Comment