Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

Happy 11 months Annabel!

Hard to believe in 1 month I will have a 1 year old!  I keep thinking back to “last year at this time” and it seems like just yesterday I was pregnant and going along my merry way!

At 11 months, Annabel is all over the place.  She stands and walks behind toys and will stand on her own for the briefest of seconds – 5 seconds being the longest.  So, not walking quite yet.  I really thought she would walk way before her brother (he walked right at 12 months) but I guess she is going to follow suit.

Her big accomplishment this month is clapping.  She loves to clap and will clap at everything including when you sing to her or when a song comes on.

She is still sleeping happily in her crib -- she goes to sleep around 6:30pm and generally sleeps until about 4:30am.  Of course we do have some nights that differ but for the most part she is sleeping through the night.  She has a special blanket that she likes the feel of and likes to wrap it around her body.  She generally goes to sleep on her belly with her knees underneath her. 

She eats like a champ.  Doesn’t like to be fed anything but likes to feed herself, including popsicles.  Yes, makes quite the mess for Mommy but that is my job, right? 

So, next months post will be Happy 1 year birthday Annabel.  Initiations for her princess party have been mailed out!  Can’t wait!  All the family is coming so it will be an exciting time.  In the meantime, here are a few photos of Annabel at 11 months old!

IMG_0587

IMG_0588

IMG_0593

IMG_0599

IMG_0602

IMG_0607

No comments:

Post a Comment