I like to exercise…its just too bad that I like to eat too. I digress. I have tried to make a point with Chad ever since he could walk to have him get some type of physical activity. I think it is so important to stay active. So, he has played soccer, he likes to swim, he of course likes to run, and now he loves to ride his bike. So, I now run behind him as he rides his bike. Today, we went around the big loop – we stopped and the park to play for a while (I did walking lunges on the basketball court while he played) and then we rode/ran the rest of the way home. It was so much fun! We both got hot and sweaty and got some exercise!
Now, let’s see if my husband reads my blog…Craig, I would like to challenge you to come with us every once in a while! Dust off that bike – dust off those running shoes! I want you to enjoy exercising with us as much as we enjoy it!
No comments:
Post a Comment