Pages

Friday, June 22, 2012

No Nap Annabel

If you are a frequent visitor of this blog, you might remember a blog post a long long time ago entitled “No Nap Chad.”  It was posted during a time when Chad would.not.nap.for.anything.  It was a terrible time.  He would scream for hours and hours on end if he missed a nap.  Life was miserable.

Then, came along Annabel.  She didn’t want to nap yesterday.  Wasn’t unhappy at all, perfectly happy, just didn’t want to nap.  I went out to have dinner with my Mom’s group and Craig put Annabel in her high chair.  He said he turned his back for about 15 second to get everyone’s meal ready and this is what he found:

annabel2

annabelsleep

Then, he asked me if he should wake her and of course I said YES!!!!  since I wanted her to sleep at night.  As you can see, Annabel was NOT impressed with being disturbed from her perfectly good nap!

annabel3

No comments:

Post a Comment