Annabel is 9 months old! Where has the time gone? It seriously does not seem like it has been 9 whole months. Well, little Miss A is growing like a weed! We have a doctors appointment next week so when I know her stats I will post them but I am positive she is at the uppper range of everything! Although the 6-12 month clothes of most brands still fit her we are pretty much buying 12-18 months.
She loves to feed herself and has come up with this new idea when I try to feed her – she shakes her head NO!!!! So, since she likes to feed herself, we just let her. Finger food for every meal – beans, green beans, carrots, bananas, and anything else she can pick up herself. She get no baby food at this point. Just whatever we are eating, she eats. She still eats from Mommy but pretty much just at night. During the day she gets milk from a sippy cup or bottle when we are in the car.
I think I mentioned last month that she was crawling. Well, she has taken that to a new level and does it at super speeds. She also likes to bear crawl. And, get this, she is pulling up on things now too. I think she really, really wants to walk but just can’t yet. I do think she will be walking before her 1 year birthday though. (12 months is when Chad walked) You might be surprised to learn that Annabel is still sleeping with her Mommy and Daddy, ha ha. I know it is a terrible habit we have started but we are allowed to have 1 bad habit, right?
Have I mentioned that this girl just goes with the flow – I know she got that from her Dad, certainly not ME! She is such a happy baby. Loves her brother – loves his toys! He gets so mad at her when she touches his toys and when he yells at her she just laughs which makes him even MADDER!
Still just the 2 bottom teeth – I guess in regards to teething she is go with the flow too. When she gets them, she gets them! No hurry….
9 months into it and life is good.
(And finally, photography by Chad!)
No comments:
Post a Comment