Annabel’s Baptism was held on Sunday, December 18 at Lord of Life Lutheran Church – the same church where Chad was Baptized. We decided to hold her Baptism the same weekend as Chad’s party since the family was already here for Chad’s party.
Annabel wore my Baptism gown from my Baptism and Uncle John was her sponsor just like he was my sponsor for my Baptism. And, just like Chad (and just like me so Uncle John says) she screamed through the entire thing! She was not happy at all with the situation. But, when Pastor Nancy took her and walked her around to the congregation to show her off, she all of a sudden decided to be on her best behavior! Everyone ooooo’d and aaahhhh’d over her which was so sweet. And, I got so many comments about her name! Everyone thought it was such a “refreshing” name! I guess because I didn’t go with a “trendy” name!
Such a special day and so thankful that everyone was there to share it with us!
Then, of course, Uncle Doug had to have a little fun with Poppy!
No comments:
Post a Comment