Please forgive for I have sinned – it has been 2 weeks since my last blog…
Oh, that’s right, I am Lutheran…sorry, I regressed for a second.
Why has it been 2 weeks since my last blog? I am not really sure. You would think it might be because I didn’t have anything to blog about but that is not really true (see below.)
I think it is because I was kind of burnt out after December. We went from Thanksgiving, to Disney, to Yo Gabba Gabba, to Chad’s birthday, to Christmas to New Years! Wow – it has been a busy couple of months and I am sure in years to come it is not going to get any better! It is just going to be a busy November/December for the rest of our lives. But, if you know me, you know I wouldn’t have it any other way!
After Talon’s birthday, we hit the ground running on January 3, with a playdate at our friends Ethan and Stacy’s house. Then we ended the week at Incredible Pizza - or not so Incredible Pizza as I call it. Chad is really getting into the games and loves to run around that place. (hand sanitizer please)
This week, Chad went to play with Adelaide at her house on Monday, on Tuesday we had Gymboree and then lunch with Ann and Adelaide, Wednesday we went to the Children’s Museum (and lunch with Ann and Adelaide) and then on Thursday we went to the Germ Tree (hand sanitizer please) at the mall (and then lunch with Ann and Adelaide). Yes, we are some “lunching” fools. Chad and I really, really like to go out to lunch with our friends! Need ideas for gifts for us – gift cards please!
So, that brings us to today – Friday. Chad and I are on our own this weekend while Craig enjoys some time with his friend Matt in Detroit for the autoshow. This is the 3rd or 4th time they have met up there for the autoshow. It is a quick trip and he will be back in time to spend Sunday with us.
Guess what Chad and I plan to do tomorrow? Lunch with our friends Jennifer and Rhegan Scott at The Cheesecake Factory. Surprise, Surprise.
I don’t think I ever posted Chad’s two year photos, so since I don’t have any other photos to post, here you go!
No comments:
Post a Comment