Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Fun at the park

Our playgroup went to a park today that Chad and I had never been to.  Bear Branch Park – it is off of Research Forest and it is very big!  We had a lot of fun – despite hearing that 5 cars had been broken into, windows bashed in, in the same parking lot that we were parked in!!!  Maybe I should just leave my keys on the tire so they can either just steal it or not bash my windows in.  I will have to think about that for next time.

Anyway, Chad had a great time.  I am trying to use some new settings on my camera.  Since I barely know to take the lens cap off, this is a big step for me!

IMG_6676

IMG_6680

IMG_6778 IMG_6728 IMG_6725 IMG_6723 IMG_6712 IMG_6706 IMG_6705 IMG_6701 IMG_6696 IMG_6692 IMG_6687 IMG_6681

No comments:

Post a Comment