Pages

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Such a great weekend -

I . hate. to . see. it . end.



My mom, Charles and of course my Grandma (GG) came to visit Chad this weekend. They come to see us too but really we are just secondary. They love that little boy. They spend every moment with him and we love that they are able to do that. Chad is old enough now that he leads them all around the house from activity to activity doing whatever his little heart desires. Tonight before I put him to bed, I think I head him say,

"I . hate . to . see. this weekend. end."

Tomorrow is back to reality for poor little Chad. Only Mommy and Daddy left and although we certainly try to accommodate Chad as best we can his every need and whim is certainly not met!

Did I mention that we had fantastic weather the entire time they were here? Not a cloud in the sky and great temperatures. Which meant, very little time was spent INSIDE. When they got here on Thursday, GG and Grandma Joan were promptly led, by Chad, out to his playground for endless amount of swinging and playing.


Then, of course, the Grandma's took Chad to the mall to play on the "germ tree" and ride the merry-g0-round. They also are teaching him the fine art of retail therapy. They did say that Chad tried to look up a few women's skirts and they told him he had to at least buy them dinner first.





Then, they relaxed and played out in the front yard! Chad would stay outside forever and luckily the weather this weekend allowed him too! Oh, in some of the pictures, you will see Chad randomly looking up in the sky. He looooooooves to look at airplanes!



Chad wanted to show off to his Grandma's how good he brushes his teeth:



Last, but not least, Chad and GG had a game they played all weekend. Chad has been able to say GG for a long time now but he associates her with the name. When she walks in a room, Chad yells "GG!!!!" He is so sweet and I know GG LOVES it!


Have I told you lately how much I absolutly adore Chad? He is so much fun and such a good little kid. Loves to smile, loves to laugh, loves to play. And, of course, I think he is a smart little boy. He knows A-F -- he points them out to you. Next week, we will learn more and play harder than we did this week. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment