1. Hand sanitizer and wipes within an arms reach at all times.
2. I carry Chuckie Cheese tokens in my car, just in case.
3. You can often find Chuckie Cheese tickets in my pockets.
4. Snack and Juicebox in one hand.
5. Backpack being carried that does not have my name on it.
6. Cheerios stuck to my shirt does not even phase me in the least.
7. I will wipe a runny nose whether it is my childs or not.
8. When I put on a shirt in the mornings I consider it disposable as I never know what stains it might bring.
9. I can communicate anything I want in 3 word sentences using small words.
10. And, last but not least, my new purchase, the kids seat on the back of my bike. Now, even by my bike you know there is going to be a kid in tow!
Mom Mobile #2

By the way, this seat is called the "Co-pilot Limo." Chad's first limo ride! And, I can not even tell he is back there unless I feel a little kick!
No comments:
Post a Comment