Friday night: Chad is fine, goes to bed without problems.
11:00pm - Chad is crying and I could tell it was not one of those cries that was just going to stop. He had thrown up all over himself and his crib.
11:05pm - Craig changes Chad's PJs, Allison changes crib sheets, starts load of laundry.
11:30 - Chad goes back to his bed, Allison puts sheets in dryer,
2:00am - Chad wakes up again. More throw up, dirty diaper.
2:05am - Allison puts new PJs on Chad, starts load of laundry and changes crib sheets...again.
2:30am - Chad is back in his bed.
4:30am - Chad awake again. This time I gave him some milk and let him watch cartoons. He drank all of the milk but was not going back to sleep. So, he and I went and played in the playroom for a while.
About 6:15am - Chad decides he wants to crawl up with me and lay down. I thought, "Great, now we can sleep for a couple more hours." But, then, I hear burp, cry and throw up - MILK.
6:20am - Allison starts load of laundry with sheets from playroom and showers with Chad.
Needless to say, it was a rough night. Craig made the comment when he got up that it had been a while since we have had a night like that!
But, Chad seems to be feeling better. The day has brought no throw up - he has been keeping liquids down and a little food.
You know the night was hard on Chad when we found him passed out in his playroom around 9:30am. And, if you know my child, you know he does not just fall asleep anywhere! Craig picked him up and put him in his bed and he happily napped for an hour and then napped again in the afternoon.
He went to bed at regular time tonight and I am hoping we will be all back to normal tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment