Ok, Ok. That is not really Chad. But, he had a great time, I promise, I just have no pictures to prove it. My camera did not even leave my bag!On Wednesday, we took half a day off from work and met Doug, Melissa and Talon at the park. Chad played on the pirate ship, got yelled at by the lifeguard because we was trying to climb up the slide, rode the lazy river and went on his first water ride. I can't remember the name of it but we all sat in a big tube and went down the slide. He was a little scared when we went up on the sides.
After the big day at the park, we went out to dinner with Doug, Melissa and Talon.
Thanks again Doug and Melissa for getting us into the park! We always appreciate it and have a great time. Next time, pictures, I promise!
No comments:
Post a Comment