Pages

Saturday, July 10, 2010

I warned you and lots of quotes...

I warned you that Chad and I were going to take a field trip to get new shoes -- And, we made good on our promise!

All 3 of us -- Me, Chad and Merysia (sorry Craig) got a new pair of shoes. Who would have thought that the 13 year olds shoes would have been the most expensive.

Although Craig did not get a new pair of shoes, he did have some quotes for us when he saw the bags of shoes...
"How many pairs of shoes do you need?"
"How many pairs of shoes does Chad need?"
"How much did those cost?"
"Where are mine?"
"The thing I like about you best is that you are always thinking of me"
"I have been talking about getting a new pair of shoes for 3 months"
And, after I told him that I almost bought a new pair of flip flops too he said, "ANOTHER pair of flip flops?"



Craig is such a good sport with us, I really can't complain! Maybe one day Daddy can get a new pair of shoes too.

No comments:

Post a Comment