And, I love spending time outside with him. I have already figured out that I can sit in a chair in front of the swing and still push him. Many, many, many hours outside to come. Oh, and anyone is welcome to come over and use Chad's swing set --- uh, kids only!
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Ready, set, SWING - or climb - or slide!
Great big thanks to Poppie, GG and Grandma Joan! Chad has a swing set!! Not just any swing set - he has one with 3 swings, a rock wall, a ladder, a tire swing, a fort with binoculars and a slide! More than enough to grow into! And, we have already been putting it to good use! He loves it! He is a fast little climber and has been experimenting with different ways to go down the slide -- head first, feet first, on his bottom, sideways, etc.
And, I love spending time outside with him. I have already figured out that I can sit in a chair in front of the swing and still push him. Many, many, many hours outside to come. Oh, and anyone is welcome to come over and use Chad's swing set --- uh, kids only!
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
And, I love spending time outside with him. I have already figured out that I can sit in a chair in front of the swing and still push him. Many, many, many hours outside to come. Oh, and anyone is welcome to come over and use Chad's swing set --- uh, kids only!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment