It was such a beautiful day here today and we could not stay in the house ONE MINUTE longer. So, we collected ourselves, one of the neighbor boys Trey who is 2, a snack and all headed to the park. Usually at the park, Chad will just toddle around, pick up dirt, push the wagon, take other kids' balls, and sometimes swing. He was never really interested in climbing up the playground or going down the slide. But, that all changed on this visit. He watched Trey do all of those BIG BOY things and did not want to be left out!!!!
Here is Chad climbing up the stairs of the playground:
.JPG)
Chad getting ready to go down the slide -- it is slightly scary how he does not look scared at all or did not hesitate in the least. Oh, did I mention that I broke my arm at 18 months jumping from a bookcase that I had climbed up? I digress, let's try to not think about that.
.JPG)
No comments:
Post a Comment