Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Blog Award

So, my friend Suzie gave me this little blog award. (Suzie and I met through my other friend Angela Mize).This means that I need to share 6 things that I am a Master at. And I'll name 6 people to share their master skills (if they want to play along)...


1. Master of Organization - If it needs to be organized, I can do it. And, the sad part is that I get excited about it!! Things in my house do not always stay organized but you can be sure that it will be on a list somewhere in the future to be re-organized.

2. Master of Laundry - specifically, getting whites white. I learned this skill from my Grandma (Annabel). I have been doing laundry for a very long time. It was my chore when I was growing up. Again, pathetic, but my laundry had to be done a certain way and only I could do it that way. I also used to enjoy ironing my pillow cases after laundering the sheets separately, of course. And, here is my official laundry tip: If you use fabric softener (which I do not) do not use it with your towels, it makes them less absorbent.

3. Master of Taking someones cute idea and making it my own - If I see someone do something cute, you better believe I will be taking that idea and making it my own!! Whether it is for a birthday party, a baby shower, my house, does not matter I am always on the look out for cute ideas!!

4. Master of Taking Things Over the Top - Whether it is a baby shower, birthday party, etc. you can be sure that it will not be a half ass job. It will be done to the best of my ability and not a second before that. And, most likely, it will be the best and cutest thing (see #3) that you have EVER seen!

5. Master of Being a Good Friend - I take pride in this. I can be a good friend. If you need me, I will be there day or night. I will sacrifice my time and energy for my friends. It is a good thing to be my friend.

6. Master of Work Ethic - I am a hard worker. It has not always been this way, this is a learned trait. But, I come by it honestly. My parents and grandparents were all hard workers. If you are on a team and you need someone that will not quit until the job is done, then pick me.

Okay, well, I now give the master blog award to: (only if you want to play!)
1. Melissa/Doug White (Please play, your blog needs updating anyway!!)
2. Jennifer Hancock
3. Jennifer Deazvedo
4. Jennifer Scott
5. Jennifer Donbavand
6. Angela Mize (I know you have already been named but now you can really feel the pressure!)

No comments:

Post a Comment