With both of our kids we used these bikes called “Strider” bikes. Basically what they are is bikes without pedals. They are also known as balance bikes. Annabel did not ride hers as much as Chad did. Simply because she did not like to be outside as much as Chad, went to school a year earlier and did not have friends that would host bike riding play dates with us.
Anyway, the neighbor girl who is about a year older than Annabel (and had also used a strider bike, some) was learning to ride a bike with her Dad and just took off. So I told him to put Annabel on there and see how she did. Darned if she didn’t just take off too! Seriously, didn’t look back. I think that she was more stable than Chad was! I was simply amazed…and Annabel was very proud!
No comments:
Post a Comment