Pages

Friday, June 5, 2015

Kansas City Wedding

Chad graduated on Thursday night and Friday at 9:00am we were in the air – on the way to Kansas City for Ashley’s wedding.  We do not let grass grow under our feet in the White Family!

We had a great time.  The kids loved seeing the cousins.  Annabel charmed everyone!

Funny story – before we left I told Chad he was going to have to wear his suit so any complaining he had to do about that he could do then and not the day of the wedding.  So, he did a little complaining.  The day of the wedding he did not complain about wearing his suit but he WAS NOT wearing the dress shirt.  He would wear the jacket and the tie and the pants and everything else but no shirt.  So, as a parent, this was a pick your battle kind of moment.  I let him wear what he wanted.  I knew that once he saw all the other boys wearing shirts he would wear his too and sure enough – he did!  (I did kind of like the no shirt look, I have to admit (but not to him) that I thought it was funny!)

 

IMG_5404

IMG_5408

IMG_5409

IMG_5411

IMG_5414

IMG_5418

IMG_5421

IMG_5429

IMG_5432

(Notice the shirt is now on!)

IMG_5435

IMG_5453

IMG_5461

IMG_5462

IMG_5463

IMG_5467

No comments:

Post a Comment