Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

North Pole

For the kids’ Christmas, Marlene bought us all tickets on the Roundrock Railroad to visit the North Pole.  The kids absolutely loved it.  The “other” Whites were able to come with us too so all the kids had some great cousin time!

We went to Roundrock the night before the train ride.  Actually, we pretty much left right after Chad’s school party.    We didn’t want to have to rush around on Saturday morning and I am so glad we made that decision!  We had a great time in the hotel.  There is something about a hotel that makes it seem like a real vacation!  The kids even wanted to sleep together!  Normally I do not encourage this because neither one of them sleeps.  But, since we were on “vacation” I thought what the heck! 

IMG_4032

IMG_4031

Annabel went from not being a Santa fan last year to absolutely loving him this year!

IMG_4034

IMG_4036

IMG_4038

IMG_4040

IMG_4041

IMG_4043

IMG_4047

IMG_4049

IMG_4053

IMG_4060

IMG_4061

IMG_4066

IMG_4096

1 comment: