Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Christmas - 2014

It is February and I am sitting here writing this blog!  I hope I can remember everything!  This blog is very important to me and I try really, really hard to keep up with it!  I am only 2 months behind which I consider a win since I am 3 years behind on Annabel’s baby book!

Christmas was spent in Ponder.  It was low key this year which was nice.  We did not have a big Christmas Eve party but rather just one with family and I think everyone enjoyed it.  We did not make it to Christmas Eve services which disappointed me but our kids can at times act like complete idiots and I just was not up to a Christmas Eve church service wrestling/fight match with my kids. 

On Christmas Eve morning, I hired a photographer to come out to the house and take family pictures of us all.  It is such a busy time of year already but it is really the only time we are together as a family!  It was a very stressful morning but the end result was some fantastic photos that I will treasure forever.

White-winter-2014-1White-winter-2014-2

 

White-winter-2014-8White-winter-2014-31

White-winter-2014-9White-winter-2014-14

White-winter-2014-17White-winter-2014-28

White-winter-2014-32White-winter-2014-33

White-winter-2014-35

White-winter-2014-36White-winter-2014-38

White-winter-2014-41White-winter-2014-43

White-winter-2014-47White-winter-2014-51

White-winter-2014-49White-winter-2014-59

White-winter-2014-57

White-winter-2014-60jpgWhite-winter-2014-61

The kids of course got way too many presents but had a good time opening them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment