This was the first year that we did not plan costumes weeks and weeks in advance. Why? Because both of my kids have 1,000s of costumes!! We talked about which costume each child was going to wear and it changed every time I asked so I gave up asking. Annabel told everyone all day that she was going to be Anna from Frozen. What did she end up being? Pirate Fairy. Game time decision. Chad was going to be a Power Ranger up until Halloween night then went with his favorite – Spiderman, of course!
Both kids had a great time. We only trick or treat in our circle and that is plenty. Annabel knew exactly what to do this year and was not scared at all! Both kids stopped asking for candy when their bags were full but still went up to each house. Thankfully both kids said “trick or treat and thank you” with the exception of the time when Chad went up to a house and said, “Where’s the candy?” Obviously I made him go back up to the house and apologize! And both kids carried both of their bags the whole way until the last few houses when they were full. I had to laugh because both kids’ bags were full but Chad’s was way heavier as he has learned the art of packing the candy down!
Annabel started eating candy out of our bucket before she even left the house – no shocker there…..
No comments:
Post a Comment