I never thought this day would get here! I didn’t know if I was going to cry or be happy. But, I can tell you that Chad was super excited. He has always loved school and this was no exception! He already knew who his teacher was and has been talking about her all summer. We had to wake him up on Monday morning at 6:30am. In order to make it to school by 8am we have to leave the house no later than 7:40am. He was not sad about getting up – he was ready to go.
I was able to get one nice picture before he all wanted to do was silly pictures!
Chad with his teacher Mrs. Sparks
They say a prayer every morning at the assembly before school.
This is Annabel at the “Boo-Hoo” Breakfast. You can see that she is really upset that her brother will be gone all day. By the way, there were no tears for Mommy either. I am so comfortable about where he is going to school and with his teachers that there was not one part of me that was sad!
And, as a celebration for having a great day, we went for some yogurt!
So far so good on school! It has only been 2 days but he is loving it! And, all “greens” on the folder which is great!
No comments:
Post a Comment