Pages

Monday, August 11, 2014

Class of 2027

We have been so blessed to be part of a wonderful playgroup since Chad was about 6 months old.  The kids have grown up together and established amazing friendships.  The Mommies have somewhat grown into Mommyhood together and established amazing friendships.  Last year, a party was held for those in our playgroup that made the “cut-off” and started kindergarten last year.  So, even though there were only 5 of us left to start (3 who could come to the party) I decided to continue the tradition.

The kids had a great time. We made them take some pictures and then they swam and ate food.  I think they were most excited about the cake.  And, they were very nervous about the “toast” because they thought I was making them drink real champagne!  No, it was not real….it was sparkling juice!

Cheers to the class of 2027!

IMG_6585

IMG_6590

IMG_6587

IMG_6588

IMG_6592

IMG_6593

IMG_6612

IMG_6617

IMG_6631

No comments:

Post a Comment