Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Spring Break - 2014

Last Spring Break I told Craig that I wanted to do something really fun with the kids this Spring Break.  I really wanted to go to Mexico.  I looked into and well, it just didn’t happen.  So, here we are at home for Spring Break 2014.  But, luckily, Ma and GG came in to save the day so that the kids could have a little fun!

They got here yesterday and hit the ground running!  Ma wanted to run a couple of errands before going out to the dairy in Montgomery that they like to go to.  Annabel said, “I’m going with MA!”  So, turns out they all loaded up in the car to run errands with Ma and headed out from there.

Here are a few pictures from their adventure!

SpringBreakCollege1

SpringBreakCollage2

And, of course, this is how a good day ends with Ma and GG!

11

No comments:

Post a Comment