You know the internet is filled with good stuff and bad stuff. No doubt that either way it is a total time waster! But, the other day on Facebook, I read something that I thought was a good idea and so I did it.
I set up email addresses for both Chad and Annabel. The suggestion was to send them notes, pictures, etc. over the years and then give them the password when they turn 18. I blog but I thought this would be a personal thing I could do for each child. Chad has 4 very nice scrapbooks from before he was born until he was 2. Poor Annabel….Maybe someday I will have time to do scrapbooks for her. At least my pictures are organized so that if I ever had the time it would be easy to get started!
Anyway, if you are interested in sending Chad & Annabel notes, here are their email addresses:
No comments:
Post a Comment