Pages

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Sweet Chad

I am not kidding Chad can be the sweetest little boy ever….at times of course.  Last night was one of those moments.  He really, really, really wants the REAL power rangers mask.   You know the ACTUAL prop that was used in the movies.  He has seen them on ebay when we are looking for other costumes.  Problem is that they cost about $250 and I am crazy but not that crazy.  So, I told him he would have to either wait for his birthday or Christmas and that would most likely be his only gift.

Last night (after he was supposed to be asleep, of course) he came into my room and told me that he needed to go to work.  So, of course being the good Mom I am I told him to go right away.  He said, “No Mom, not now, after school.  I want that Power Rangers mask so I need to work like they do on my book on tape.”  Good ole Dave Ramsey.  For the past 2 nights we have been listening to the stories of “Junior” which are written by Dave Ramsey.

As Chad was drifting off to sleep (and it seems that this is the time that he says some real gems) he asked me who we needed to respect the most.  I asked him who and he said God.  He said we also needed to respect each other but most importantly God.

Seriously melted my heart and ALMOST made me want to go and order the Power Ranger mask for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment