I feel like my life is a circus everyday but today we went to the REAL circus! Both kids went with us, we figured there would be enough action to keep Annabel entertained and still. And, we were right! Both kids loved it. They loved the $22 gadgets that they sucker you with when you walk in, they loved the snacks, they loved everything! Below is what you get for said $22 and yes, Annabel marched right up to the merch table and knew exactly what she wanted!
Oh, and also $22 will get you a bag of cotton candy and a cool circus hat:
Our friends the Sommers had seats right next to us. Chad and Evann being….well…Chad and Evann:
Annabel especially loved the elephants. Anytime one would come out she would point and say, “ELEPHANT!”
Chad decided that his favorite part was the motorcycles riding in the ball and I have to agree! That is amazing!
Craig swore we had taken Chad to the circus before but the last time we went was with our 2 nieces. This was Chad’s first time at the circus and I can tell you it wont be our last! I think we will have to start making the circus an annual outing! It was so much fun!
(Circus was yesterday, blog up today…Craig, how’s that Disney blog from March coming along?)
No comments:
Post a Comment