I know I need to stop and take a breath and write about this before the summer is gone – because it will be gone before I know it.
Chad has an awesome summer planned – if I do say so myself. Of course, he started off the summer for a week in Colorado. Then, last week he went to Madame Einstein’s Science Academy (one of my neighbors owns the place) for a camp called 101 Things Every Kid Should do before they Grow Up. He had a great time and he came home tired and dirty! It was awesome.
This week is VBS at our church. He is very excited about that because he has 2 or 3 friends at least that are going – Lyla from his butterfly class, Matthew and Amanda who are friends from church.
Then, on Friday, we are leaving for NYC for a few days to see Uncle John. We are staying until Tuesday and while we are there Chad gets to see Spiderman and Cinderella – of course along with many, many other things.
My Dad is coming to spend the 4th of July with us – we are really looking forward to that.
Lego Camp, Spanish Camp and Waterworks Camps in July.
August is one more week of Spanish camp and then we are finishing it off with a big trip to the happiest place on earth…DisneyLAND!! (I wanted to take him to Carsland before the summer ended!)
Seriously, how cool does that summer sound? I want to be Chad…
No comments:
Post a Comment