Last night was bring a buddy day at Karate. If you brought a friend, you got a chance to break a board. Chad invited 2 friends and one was able to make it. His friend Evann. She did great and I think she had a good time – except for her Mom (my friend Cindy) yelling at her from the sidelines to “sit down Evann,” “Sit still Evann,” “Evann quit talking.” Now I know why most places don’t allow parents in the classes except for every once in a while. I kept telling Cindy that is Evann was doing something wrong or being disruptive Master Berry would take care of it!!
Anyway, here are a few pics from last night.
Chad and Evann gettting ready for the class to start:
Craig and Cindy intently looking on – Cindy about ready to jump out of her chair:
Annabel found a friend to play with while brother and Evann did karate:
Go Evann!
Chad giving Evann random hugs during class:
No comments:
Post a Comment