She is officially crawling all over the place and starting to pull up on things. I often wonder to myself if she will wait until a year to walk like her brother or if she will walk before that. She also has 2 new bottom teeth – both came in at the exact same time. Fine by me, I say the more the merrier at a time. She is eating up a storm and enjoys feeding herself. She really likes beans and green beans and of course the baby puffs. For breakfast, Daddy feeds her oatmeal with some wheat germ. She eats it right up! Mommy is still feeding her (my goal is 1 year) but I have started to give her regular milk at meal times in a sippy cup. For all of you that just took a giant gasp, the baby gastro doctor we had to take Chad to when he was a baby said that starting regular milk at 8-9 months is just fine. And, she seems to be doing just fine with it. No stomach problems. Annabel is still sleeping with Mommy and Daddy. When we move her to her crib we are going to have to let her cry it out and I just can’t stomach that right now because she is just so stinkin’ sweet! So, for the moment, we are perfectly happy (and sleeping quite well) in one big bed!
Annabel had 8 month professional photos done so when they come in I will post them to the blog for our 8 month photos.
For now, I will end with these thoughts – I have never seen a happier baby than Annabel. We seriously lucked out.
No comments:
Post a Comment