Today was Donuts with Dad at MDO (or as my friend Suzie says I need to start calling it “Pre-School.”) Oh, by the way, Suzie whose MIL runs a top pre-school in The Woodlands says that the one that Chad is going to is one of the top 3 pre-schools in The Woodlands. Go CHAD!
Anyway, Chad had a great day today. This is what his teacher wrote, “Chad really enjoyed donuts with dad. He also did very well with the green puff paint mixture! He wasn’t sure he could touch it at first but when we assured him that it was OK to touch it he had a blast!”
And speaking of school, I have found a Spanish tutor for Chad that lives in our neighborhood. He is going to start getting Spanish tutoring for an hour a week to start learning the names of objects, etc. He already know his numbers to 10 but I feel as though it is important for him to speak Spanish as well as he can swim!
LOVE IT!
ReplyDelete