Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

Let’s hear it for Annabel!!

2 month stats:

Weight: 11 pounds, 1.5 ounces (59%)

Height: 22 1/2” (46%)

Head: 39.5 cm (70%)

So, she will be short with a BIG HEAD!!!

She has gained 4 pounds since we left the hospital!  Go Annabel – and Go Mama!!!  This is obviously the second child that I have exclusively breastfed.  It is a hard job.  As a breastfeeding mom, you wonder if your baby is getting enough!  Obviously your boob does not have an ounces measurer!  But, I am so happy and so pleased that Annabel is getting enough!  We are a good team.  Nursing a baby is a HUGE commitment  -- it is probably the hardest yet most rewarding thing I have ever done.  GO US!

Annabel got 3 shots.  Yes, she cried.  Her little lip quivered.  But, it was over with quickly.  Other than that, the visit was short and sweet.  The doctor asked what questions we had and we really didn’t have any!  We go back again in 2 months. 

No comments:

Post a Comment