Conducted at 2:00am in Mommy and Daddy’s bed.
Chad: Cow, cow, hiss (horse), duck, cow, hiss
M&D(Mommy and Daddy): What does a cow say?
Chad: Mooooooo
M&D: What is your favorite animal?
Chad: Goat.
M: Really? I thought you would have said Puppy.
Chad: Goat
M&D: What is your favorite letter?
Chad: C. ABC
M&D: What is your favorite number?
Chad: Three. 8, 9, 10. 3
M: Who do you like better Mommy or Daddy?
Chad: Pete. Toodles.
Chad: JUICE JUICE JUICE
(Mommy returns with juice)
Chad: Ride Train. Ride duck. Ride Bus.
M&D: Chad, I don’t think you can ride a duck.
Chad: Ride Bus.
Silence.
Chad: DaDa DaDa
D: Yes Chad?
Silence.
Chad: MaMa MaMa
M: Yes Chad?
D: Snore
Chad: HONK
Silence.
Chad: DaDa.
M: Chad – I think it is time for you to go back to your bed.
Chad: Ok guys.
No comments:
Post a Comment