We have been very lucky, Chad has not crawled out of his crib yet - except for the 2 times he did and then we lowered it and took care of that problem.
But, yesterday, when he was really mad and not feeling well, he crawled out. But, I put him back in, he calmed down and all was well.
Today, he woke up from his nap about 2:10pm. He doesn’t get retrieved until 2:30pm. So, when it was time to go in and get him, I found the door a little hard to open. That’s because he was standing behind it. Yep, out of his crib again.
He has a new bed – we are prepared for that. But, I wasn’t going to transition him until we got back from our cruise on May 1.
I am not going to worry too much about it until he starts doing it at night. So, keep your fingers crossed it is a fluke!
No comments:
Post a Comment