1. French Fries
2. The Cat
3. Gummy anything
4. Crayons
5. Climbing
6. Anything that rolls
7. Cell Phones
8. Remote controls
9. Books
10. Ipad
11. Computers
12. Cereal
13. Pineapple
14. Chicken
15. Hummus (believe it or not)
16. Chasing the puppy
17. Going for bike rides or runs in the stroller
18. Sitting behind the wheel of my car and pretending to drive
19. Pizza
20. The vacuum cleaner
We had a great, busy week! Our week included open gym at Gymboree, regular Gymboree, Children's Museum and swimming. Today (Saturday) we went bowling and played at the arcade -- Chad ran around the arcade like he owned the place!
Next week is already busy as well -- work wise and personal. We are heading to Dallas for Craig's birthday. On Thursday, Craig, Charles, Winston and Will are going to the Cowboys game. Friday, the family is going to take Chad on while Craig and I go out for his birthday and then Saturday is the family birthday party like it can only be done out at Ponder. If you have never been to a Ponder Party, you have not lived until you have done so. You can sit for hours and listen to the things you can't hear...
In other Chad news, all of his teeth that he is getting for now have come through. Can I get a Hallelujah, Amen! I hate teething!!! The next ones are what they call the 2 year molars, which I don't think he will get until about 2 1/2 since he was a little late teething. At least I get a little break.
Here are a few pics from the week (uh, mainly today since I have been a bad picture taker this week):


No comments:
Post a Comment