Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Another weekend come and gone

We started off the weekend by attending an event called Touch a Truck. The Woodlands Community Association brought in a bunch of different kids of trucks that kids could crawl in, crawl on, and honk the horns (and that they did, over and over again). They had a fire truck, an ambulance, a park ranger truck, new trucks from a dealership, and a semi-truck just to name a few.

On a scale from 1-10, I would say Chad would rate this event as a 5.

He did not like the semi-trucks blowing their horns over and over again as he tried to walk in front of them. As a matter of fact, that down right pissed him off.

And, I would say what made this event rank a 5 was the sno-cones before noon and the park nearby. Otherwise, it probably would have been a 2.

Chad's favorite truck was the park ranger truck though which combined his favorite two activities of banging on computer keyboards and steering wheels.

But, nonetheless, we had a great time being together as a family. Craig doesn't get to do many events with us so it was nice having him tag along.











The rest of the weekend was uneventful which was nice. Oh, did I mention that Chad slept until close to 9:00am this morning? Oh, did I also mention that I did not get out of bed until he did and we spent a little time in my bed snuggling and watching tv.

Daddy Craig made sausage biscuits for us for breakfast. We decided to get out of bed to eat breakfast. Luckily we all had our fill before Bailey ate 3 biscuits and the rest of the sausage off the countertop.

And since I am talking about the stupid fat dog...In the past 2 weeks, she has eaten an entire rotisserie chicken (bones and all) off the countertop, my leftovers from an expensive restaurant, a piece of pizza, and now the sausage biscuits. She never used to eat food off the counter.

And, you would think that dog was starving even though I know she gets more than enough not only from her regular dog food but also from Chad giving her most of his food.

But, can't really say I blame her. Eukanuba dog food or Tommy Bahama chicken. It's really a no brainer.

Note to self: Don't leave food on the countertop.

No comments:

Post a Comment