Pages

Saturday, October 3, 2009

The most tolerant member of the pet family

We know that Bailey and Chad will be come fast friends once Chad is old enough to go out and do things and actually "play" with Bailey. When that time comes Bailey will follow Chad around everywhere! Right now, Bailey moves every time Chad is around and generally just gets tired of her fur being pulled, her tail being pulled and of Chad being around in general. Chelsie ignores Chad. But, little did we know that Fritz and Chad would become fast friends. The cat is literally the most tolerant of Chad. She might make some noise while he sits there and pulls her tail and her fur but she will tolerate it. She will move and Chad will follow her. They like to play under the table. All this time, Fritz thought nobody could see her when she was hiding under the table. Now, that there are eyes at under the table level her hiding place is no longer good!



In other news, I have been slowly buying some winter clothes for Chad -- assuming we ever get winter here in Houston (supposed to be 90 degrees tomorrow). There is a saying when you get too much food on your plate and you can't eat it that your eyes are bigger than your stomach. Well, it turns out the same concept it true when I buy clothes for Chad. I see something and I think, "oh, this is plenty big for Chad." And, I get home to try it on him and it is not near big enough! Apparently my baby is MUCH bigger than my eyes see him! How can that be possible? I see him everyday and I see how big he is but why do the 3-6 month clothes look so big like they should fit him? Some of the clothes even have weight and length guidelines but I just ignore those and think they are totally wrong!

Before I had kids I loved to shop at Talbots, Ann Taylor, Ann Taylor Loft, White House Black Market. Although I did buy some clothes for the cruise we are taking in a couple of weeks my visits to those stores are few and far between. Now, my shopping consists of Baby Gap, Gymboree and Janie and Jack. I LOVE shopping for baby clothes now. I love looking for good deals on cute clothes. And, we even have a $50 off coupon for Gymboree right now. So, while Daddy Craig is out at the football game tomorrow, guess what Mommy and Chad are going to be doing?

Next week, we are going to Talon's Baptism. We are looking forward to seeing all of the family again and having the boys together. Hopefully they will be able to get some time to crawl around and play together. Chad loves playing with other kids -- and he loves to pull other little kids hair. If a girl is wearing any kind of bow and headband, he thinks it is a toy and he should be playing with it or it should be in his mouth! How do you teach a 9 1/2 month old that is wrong?

All for now...it is about Chad's nap time!

No comments:

Post a Comment