My name is Allison and I am a mother of 2 wonderful children ages 5 & 8. When I say wonderful children, I mean half the time they get on my last nerve and half the time I am yelling at them to quit fighting but overall they are wonderful and I am all they have and all I have.
Before I had kids and before I got married, I kept a perfect house --- as perfect as I could get it. I am one of those people who really loves cleaning and organizing. I really do…..when I have time. Which, now that I have 2 kids, help my husband run his company and volunteer 2 days per week at my kids’ school is none at all. So, most of the time my house looks like a complete wreck. Which drives….me….crazy!!! It really does. When things are messy and dirty it makes my entire life seem out of control. I hate it. But, as years have gone by I have pretty much accepted the fact that my house will never been “BM” (before marriage) clean again.
So, I decided to start this blog to tell you about some of the quick and easy things I do to make my house cleaner and more organized. Hope you enjoy it and please feel free to chime in anytime if you have a suggestion!
Happy Cleaning & Organizing!
No comments:
Post a Comment