Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Happy 7th Birthday Chad!

Chad decided that he wanted to have his party this year at the Game Preserve which is an arcade with “old” games.  Craig has taken him there a few times and they have all the “old” games that we used to play when we were growing up.  Scratch that….actually his first choice of places to have a party was the indoor skydiving place but that was a little out of our budget especially given the fact that we have to invite his entire class, all the neighborhood kids, and a few of his football buddies!!!  It all adds up!

Anyway, it turned out to be a great party and both the kids (and their dads!) enjoyed playing the games!

Oh, and yes, I had a great time planning the decorations for this one!!  I went cricut crazy!  I did all of the decorations and give aways myself.  It was a lot of fun!

cake_thumb1

cups_thumb2

giveaways_thumb2

good_thumb2

giveaways2_thumb2

giveaways3_thumb2

friends_thumb2

craig_thumb1

steve_thumb1

No comments:

Post a Comment