Pun intended….
Chad’s 5th birthday party was barely over and he decided that he wanted to have his 6th birthday party at the rock climbing place. I was not only thankful that he didn’t want to have a character theme party but I was also thankful that he did not want to have it at our house!
As usual, Chad was very lucky to have lots of friends and family be able to join us! And as usual, I am patting myself on the back as to the creative of the goody bags!
Chad – At 6 years old, you are such am amazing kid. You are smart, funny, good natured, you love your family, you love your sister and you love God. It has been a wonderful 6 years and although I am sorry to see you grow up so quickly I am happy to see who you are growing into be. Keep being who you are!
No comments:
Post a Comment