Chad is Woody from Toy Story.
Annabel is Minnie Mouse.
We started around 5:45pm with a few of our other neighbors. Yes, we were the first ones, but come on, as everyone knows this ship set sails around 8pm every night so we cannot delay! I went around to a few houses and then came back and handed out candy at our house. Craig finished up our circle with the kids. He said that both kids did great! Annabel got pushed in her little car and didn’t make a “peep” (mice peep, right?) the entire time!
Both kids are tired. Annabel is already asleep in bed. Chad is of course tired as all get out but wont admit it. I admit it…I am TIRED!!! This one is in the books as they say!
(The little girl with us is our long time friend Adelaide. She is strawberry shortcake!)
Cute costumes!!!! A is getting so big!
ReplyDelete